Sharpe's assassin : Richard Sharpe and the ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Clinton County Libraries.
- 13 of 30 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
10 current holds with 30 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780062563262 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062563262 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 320 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"Lieutenant-Colonel Sharpe is a man with a ... Read More
|Original Version Note:||
Originally published: Great Britain : ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharpe, Richard (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Soldiers > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 > Fiction.
Paris (France) > History > 1799-1815 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: