Before we disappear / Shaun David Hutchinson.
Fifteen-year-old Jack and sixteen-year-old Wilhelm, assistants to--and captives of--rival magicians, fall in love against the backdrop of Seattle's 1908 world's fair, the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition.
- ISBN: 9780063025226
- ISBN: 0063025221
- Physical Description: 492 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 up. HarperCollins.
Grades 10-12. HarperCollins.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
- 12 of 13 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Clinton County Libraries.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.