Rabbits and hares / Annette Barkhausen and Franz Geiser ; [translated from the German by Jamie Daniel].
Introduces the physical characteristics, habits, and natural environment of various species of hares and rabbits.
- ISBN: 083681004X
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations (some color), color map ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Milwaukee : Gareth Stevens Pub., 1994.
Orignially published: Lucerne, Switzerland : Kinderbuchverlagn KBV Luzern AG, 1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 47) and index.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 6.9 1 1 12145
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lagomorpha > Juvenile literature.
Rabbits > Juvenile literature.
Hares > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Clinton County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.